Dyson’s cordless vacuums outperform everything else on the market and they pretty much last forever, which makes their high price tags much more tolerable than one might expect. Of course, you’d still have to be crazy not to take advantage of an opportunity to save some cash, and the first ever opportunity just came up for Dyson’s newest model. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner just went on sale for the first time since its release, with Amazon having shaved $ 51 off the price of this awesome new model. Definitely grab one while you can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market.
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use.
- Direct drive cleaner head – our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt.
- The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 5 best Prime Deals of the Day on Tuesday
- Become your cable company’s worst nightmare with this $ 43 box
Trending Right Now:
- Exclusive: Apple to deploy 1Password to all 123,000 employees, acquisition talks underway
- Leak says Samsung’s Galaxy S10 is getting a hot new Galaxy S10+ feature we didn’t expect
- Today’s top deals: Kindle Paperwhite, 128GB microSD, Crock-Pot, $ 15 iPhone X battery case, more
Dyson’s newest cordless vacuum just got a price cut for the first time ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 15:52:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: