A New Jersey man came home Monday night to find both his wife and her lover dead in the garage.
The two died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex.
In the garage, Johnson said he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, and their mechanic near a running vehicle.
“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told the station. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911 because, at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”
Sources told KXAS that Hargrave, 39, and the unnamed mechanic, 59, were allegedly having sex in the car when they succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning. Law enforcement sources reportedly told the station that Hargrave had allegedly been having sex with the mechanic in exchange for his car work.
The Newark Police Department did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.
Both were pronounced dead at the scene and police said the deaths appeared to be accidental, NJ.com reported. Newark Fire Division evacuated the building, and one person was taken to a local hospital, according to the publication.
As for Johnson, the grieving husband told WABC that he blames the apartment complex.
“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”
The post Tragic: Husband Finds Wife and Her Mechanic Lover Both Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After They Had Sex in the Garage [Video] appeared first on lovebscott – celebrity gossip and entertainment news.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: