What is healthy when it comes to food? That’s a question that many people struggle to answer on a daily basis around the world. How much sugar, fat, carbs, and salt our bodies need has been the topic of debate for, well, pretty much forever, and constantly-shifting nutritional guidelines aren’t making things any easier to understand.
Calories are, of course, the biggest factor in how much weight a person loses or gains, but how we get those calories can vary dramatically from person to person. Now, a new study suggests that eating so-called “ultra-processed” foods may be fueling the obesity epidemic and contributing to overeating across the board.
BGR Top Deals:
- $ 26 device lets you turn any light switch into a smart light switch without touching any wires
- BenQ’s jaw-dropping new 4K home theater projector is finally available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The entire plot from the season finale of ‘Game of Thrones’ just leaked, and it’s even worse than we thought
- Marvel’s boss just settled a big debate from ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- This free app makes Netflix better in 5 key ways
New study says processed foods make us crave more calories originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 16 May 2019 at 23:07:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: