BGR has partnered with The Points Guy for our coverage of credit card products. BGR and The Points Guy may receive a commission from card issuers.
Applications have now opened for Marriott’s new co-branded card with Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card, which is noteworthy both for the benefits it offers as well as what it leaves out. But also for the fact that this is the two companies’ first co-branded card with which you can avoid an annual fee, which of course is always a plus.
BGR Top Deals:
- This spy camera is so covert, it should probably be illegal
- This top-rated $ 90 air fryer is on sale right now for $ 58
Trending Right Now:
- HBO is submitting the worst ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes ever for Emmy consideration
- The Pixel 4 might have an exciting new feature that’s not available on any iPhone or Android
- 9 Netflix shows to get excited about in the second half of 2019
Brand new Chase rewards card gets you 50,000 bonus points and Marriott perks originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 23:37:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: