If you’re smart, today could very well be the last day that you ever buy light bulbs. After all, Sylvania Home Lighting 8.5W Soft White A19 LED Light Bulbs can last for a more than a decade without needing to be changed, and you’ll never find a deal on them as good as the deal Amazon is running right now. You’ll only pay $ 1 per bulb when you buy a 24-pack right now, which means you can buy a few of them and basically get yourself a lifetime supply!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
BGR Top Deals:
- Everyone with a Fire TV should have this $ 25 accessory
- Try these $ 55 wireless noise canceling headphones before you spend $ 350 on a premium pair
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S10 5G bursts into flames, but Samsung refuses to take responsibility
- Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design looks stunning in this new video
- This could easily be the most exciting iPhone 11 rumor so far
We’re not sure how, but you can still get LED light bulbs on Amazon for $ 1 each originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 1 May 2019 at 09:03:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: