I have Philips Hue smart LED lighting all throughout my home and I love it. To be honest though, every time I expand my setup and add new bulbs in new places, I kick myself a little for having committed to such an expensive solution. If you want to add smart lighting features to your home but you don’t want to spend $ 50 a bulb, we’ve got just the thing. MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulbs cost just $ 17 each and they have all the best features from Philips Hue bulbs, including support for voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $ 80 smartwatch is better than an Apple Watch Series 4 in four important ways
- The best-selling Instant Pot cooker is discounted today in all three sizes
Trending Right Now:
- Uranus was slammed by an object twice the size of Earth
- Apollo astronaut thinks sending humans to Mars is ‘almost ridiculous’
- A hot new Android phone you can’t buy just set a Guinness World record
Why pay $ 50 for Philips Hue’s smart LED bulbs when these $ 17 bulbs are just as good? originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 26 Dec 2018 at 07:46:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: