BEST DEAL UPDATE:
Ladies, what beauty products do you use so often that you get “empties,” where you actually get to the bottom of the lipstick or jar, and what do you buy again and again? I tend to rotate among so many different products that I almost never get to the bottom of anything, let alone say “I definitely need THAT again, right this instant.” Still, even I have my regular items that I buy again and again, so I thought I’d round them up. Hopefully everyone will share their own lists!
Skincare Products I’ve Bought Again and Again
- Biore sunscreen (I wrote about it here.)
- Bioelements’ Sleepwear face cream (I wrote about it here.)
- Bioelements’ Really Rich Moisture
- Neutrogena Cream Eye Makeup Remover
- Caudalíe Lip Conditioner (I wrote about it here.)
- Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy (I wrote about it here and here.)
- Prescription retinoid (I wrote about my skincare routine here.)
- Vitamin C serum — I’ve had multiple empties of Mad Hippie but now I’m using Obaji’s 10% Vitamin C.
- Curél Daily Healing Original Lotion for general hands/legs/elbows/anywhere else that needs moisture
- Honorable Mentions
- When I was younger and had oilier skin, I loved Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Mask.
- We’ve bought numerous cartons of CeraVe lotion for my kids’ sensitive skin: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Daily Face and Body Moisturizer for Dry Skin.
Hair Products I’ve Bought Again and Again
(I’m probably somewhere between 2C/3A wavy/curly right now, but I’m more interested in avoiding sulfates because of the keratin treatments I’ve started getting.)
- Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls cream
- Giovanni Deep Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Coconut Conditioner
- Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula W/Vitamin E Condition Replenish
Makeup I’ve Actually Used to the Bottom and Then Bought More
- Primers/foundational type products that you put on first:
- Cheeks: NARS blush (in Orgasm) (I wrote about it here.)
- Eyes: L’Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara (I still buy it but I’m more likely to use other mascaras most days; haven’t finished and rebought anything else though.)
- Clinique Chubby stick in Fuller Fig
- Clinique’s Black Honey (I wrote about it here in this massive crazy post on tinted lip balms.)
- Honorable mention: I got to the bottom of my NARS Canaille (um, possibly 8 years after I bought it, yes) and was super excited to go buy a second tube and then realized — waah — it was a limited edition color. Grumble. (I know Wardrobe Oxygen sings the praises of Pigalle but I’m meh on the tube I bought on her recommendation.)
- Honorable mention: When I was younger I bought MAC’s Odyssey over and over and over again. A few months ago I wondered why the heck I stopped, so I bought it again. It’s fine. I probably won’t get to the bottom of it, but I can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t love it as much as I used to.
Those are mine — which are your beauty empties, readers?
The post Beauty Empties: Which Products Do You Actually Finish and Then Buy Again? appeared first on Corporette.com.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: