Last week, news broke of a then-unidentified man who was forced to defend himself against a mountain lion when it attacked him on a recreational trail in Colorado. He’s spent the time since the attack recovering from his injuries, and he’s now come forward and identified himself as Travis Kauffman.
Kauffman’s tale of how he dispatched the feline predator with his bare hands is rather dramatic, and in a new video published by the Colorado Parks and Wildlife group he explains exactly how the dangerous scenario played out.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $ 20 headphones, Instant Pots, Philips Hue sale, Google Wifi, Apple Watch deals, more
- Amazon has an electric bike that folds to fit anywhere and has 15.5-mile range with pedals for backup
Trending Right Now:
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory says one of our favorite heroes knew about the snap all along
- The world’s biggest movie isn’t ‘Infinity War’ – or anything else you’ve heard of
- This ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory explains why Doctor Strange needs Iron Man alive
Man who strangled mountain lion in self-defense tells his story originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 16 Feb 2019 at 14:07:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: