2019 is already shaping up to be a busy year for Samsung, which has a slew of hardware releases teed up that includes everything from new flagship phones to foldable devices — and, according to a new report, an expansion of its mid-range tablet lineup.
A new Samsung Galaxy Tab A model has apparently been under development and could be coming pretty early in the first quarter. Per 91Mobiles, the tablet will start out with 32GB as the base storage option, it will include black and grey color options, and we could see a launch at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona or also possibly at the rumored February 20th event during which Samsung is expected to unveil its Galaxy S10 series.
BGR Top Deals:
- Saturday’s 10 best last-minute deals: $ 329 iPad, $ 50 slow cooker, $ 25 Fire TV Stick, $ 20 earbuds, more
- Amazon is blowing out iPad and MacBook Pro refurbs, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s foldable phone rumored to have killer specs and a massive battery
- These are the most popular ‘Should I?’ Google searches in every US state
- Amazon has a $ 38 home cam with features that make the $ 200 Nest Cam look like a toy
A new mid-range tablet is coming from Samsung in the first quarter of 2019 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 15 Dec 2018 at 16:09:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: