If you’re a frequent Uber rider and Uber Eats user, you’ll be pleased to learn that the company has launched the equivalent of a frequent flyer program for its services. The more money you spend on Uber and Uber Eats, the better and more interesting perks you’ll get, which, in turn, will motivate you to spend even more cash on Uber. Bikes and scooters will also be included in Uber Rewards soon.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s true: Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford
- Don’t steal $ 1M of cable service like this guy, save $ 120 a year on your bill without going to jail
Trending Right Now:
- Leaked photos show Apple’s next-gen AirPods for the first time ever
- Russia says it’s going to beat Elon Musk and SpaceX’s ‘old tech’ with a nuclear rocket
- ‘Captain Marvel’ and ‘Avengers 4’ will probably get the last Stan Lee cameos ever
Uber’s new rewards program offers significant perks for frequent riders originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 17:02:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: