Amber Davies has urged her fans to keep an eye on their drinks after hers was spiked

OHMYGOSSIP — Amber Davies has urged her fans to keep an eye on their drinks after hers was spiked.
The former ‘Love Island’ star was hospitalised on Friday (16.11.18) after reportedly collapsing in a pub and she admitted having someone slip drugs into her beverage was something she “never thought” would happen to her.
Amber is now recovering and feels “grateful” to be back home.
She shared a statement on her social media accounts which read: “Thank you so much for all your kind words.
“Getting spiked is something I never thought would happen to me, but I’m so grateful to be home and safe.
“Thank you to my family and everyone who helped me, especially Glan Clwyd Hospital.
“Reminder to never leave your drink out of sight.”
Amber had been out with a friend at the Plough Inn at St Asaph, North Wales, when she collapsed in a car park outside the pub, prompting staff to call for an ambulance.
An onlooker said: “At about 11.20 she was walking up and down the car park with a guy.
“She suddenly hit the floor. She was completely unconscious.
“People came out of the pub to help her and put her in the recovery position.
“She was screaming like she was in agony.
“Paramedics were asking people if she’d taken anything. But no one saw her taking drugs.”
Amber was taken to the Glan Clwyd Hospital in Bodelwyddan and treated for around three hours before she was allowed home.
Despite Amber’s belief her drink was spiked, the bar manager previously insisted he had “no reason” to think there had been drugs on the premises.
The Plough manager Dafydd Jones said: “I have no reason to believe drugs were taken on the premises.
“I will be speaking to North Wales Police with regards to the incident.”

Source: Female First
Find us also on Twitter @OHMYGOSSIP and @OHMYGOSSIP_USA