It’s been almost a week now since the airing of The Long Night, the sprawling, bloody, battle-centric third episode of Game of Thrones‘ eighth and final season, and yes, we’re still talking about, pondering and debating all the myriad ramifications of the milestone episode that shattered viewing records. But when you look past the character deaths, that insanely thrilling moment when Arya leaped out of nowhere and shanked the Night King, the drama of the battle between the living and the dead, all of it — probably the most significant concern now is, what’s next?
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime Day pricing came early for Amazon’s Echo Dot
- These multicolor smart LED bulbs are as good as Philips Hue, but they’re only $ 15 each
Trending Right Now:
- This is Apple’s new iPhone 11 design, and we need it right now
- Google is testing a new Maps feature that has nothing to do with navigation
- Here’s what the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe looks like after ‘Avengers: Endgame’
Oh great, there’s a chance the White Walkers will come back on ‘Game of Thrones’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 4 May 2019 at 14:58:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: