Spotting a bear on a hiking trail or wandering around your rural back yard can be somewhat frightening, but most of the time they’d just assume ignore your presence entirely. One family in Estes Park, Colorado recently had a run-in with a bear that was not only interested in their home but apparently wanted to rent a room as well.
As local Fox station KDVR reports, the four-legged home invader was determined to entire a local home and eventually succeeded, at which point police were summoned to deal with the situation. When the fuzz arrived, the bear made a dramatic getaway by busting straight through a wall, drawing comparisons to the iconic Kool-Aid Man.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon wants to give you $ 15 for free – here’s how to get it
- Bose’s excellent true wireless earbuds are discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress rants that season 8 was basically garbage
- A cleverly hidden ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter egg just surfaced, and it’s the most puzzling one so far
- The 3 things people hate most about Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 10
Bear invades home, busts out ‘like the Kool-Aid Man’ when police arrive originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 14:48:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: