Keeping children on a course for healthy eating is a challenge, and convincing a crabby youngster to chomp on some broccoli is often an exercise in futility. If you’re a parent who knows what it’s like to try to get a kid to eat vegetables, Kraft wants you to know that they sympathize.
In fact, the company is apparently so sympathetic that it wants to help parents of picky kids lie about the food that hits the dinner table. Kraft will be disguising its ranch salad dressing as “frosting” to give parents a new weapon in the war over nutrition.
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime Day just came early for the Instant Pot Duo, which is down to its lowest price ever
- You’d have to be crazy to pass up a $ 120 Logitech Harmony remote for $ 35
Trending Right Now:
- The newest Pixel 4 leak shows Google was wrong about the Pixel… again
- HBO is submitting the worst ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes ever for Emmy consideration
- Waze just inherited one of the best features of Google Maps
Kraft wants to trick kids into eating veggies by calling salad dressing ‘frosting’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 23:07:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: