With Prime Day taking place today and tomorrow (Prime Days, really), we thought this would be a great time to round up some Amazon house brands that are worth a look — especially because you can save up to 50% on them right now. Amazon probably has more brands than you think — this recent BuzzFeed News article lists dozens, and their offerings range from denim to formalwear to activewear. (It’s difficult — and maybe impossible — to find an complete list of brands, clothing or otherwise, on Amazon’s website itself, but here’s a selection they’ve chosen to feature). What are your favorite Amazon house brands? Which have you tried and not liked? Do you buy items from Amazon’s non-clothing brands as well, e.g., Amazon Basics?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- Amazon Essentials: a wide assortment of basics, from denim to tees to shorts to socks to underwear
- Core 10: activewear, including running clothes, yoga wear, sports bras, jackets, etc. (Kat’s a fan of their leggings, which she says are thick, opaque, wash well, and have a pocket — here’s her Core 10 review.)
- Daily Ritual: clothing with an emphasis on comfort — tops, sweaters, denim, outerwear, and more, made from jersey, terry, Tencel, cotton, and other soft fabrics
- Ella Moon: bohemian chic vibe (think Free People clothing)
- Hale: modern denim inspired by Adriano Goldschmied
- Mae: loungewear, sleepwear, panties, and bralettes (similar to Free People loungewear)
Lark & Ro
Lark & Ro may be Amazon’s most well-known women’s clothing brand. It sells dresses, tops, pants, sweaters, and outerwear (mainly dresses, however), and plus and petite sizes are included. Like a lot of Amazon house brands, customer reviews have been mixed, but many items have earned a lot of praise, and we’ve featured a few things on Corporette in the past, including this plus-size cap-sleeve wrap dress and this pleated fit-and-flare dress (both still available!).
Paris Sunday has a more casual feel than Lark & Ro but still includes suitable workwear, especially if you work in a business casual or creative office. A lot of the pieces are definitely best suited for the weekend, however. Paris Sunday mostly focuses on dresses and tops, tends to have shorter hemlines than Lark & Ro (or alternately, midi lengths), and does not have petite or plus sizes.
Society New York
Society New York has a lot of basic, office-friendly looks — lots of tops and dresses, and some sweaters and skirts (but barely any pants, for some reason). Some plus-size styles are available. The brand offers several bags, too, such as this black tote for $ 49.
Which Amazon brands do you like to shop? Do you have any specific pieces to recommend? How have you found Amazon’s sizing and quality?
BEST DEAL UPDATE: