Nordstrom marked down many designer items yesterday, and the sale will run until June 20. I’ve browsed the sale and these are the items that caught my eye. I’ve seen some of the items in person. Take a peek.
- Floreat Print Satin Bomber Jacket: If you wear bombers frequently, it’s fun to have a statement piece. This one is just that in earthy warm colours. Fab sculptured sleeve detail.
- Puff Sleeve Linen Shirt: A dramatic shirt that is beyond body type. It hangs over the body, and you either like the effect or you don’t.
- Honeycomb Pinstripe Wool Wrap Skirt: An interesting architectural A-Line midi with sculptural integrity. Try it if you wear A-lines, although it cannot be hemmed.
- Dires Van Noten Crinkled Floral Print Shirt: A blouse that’s fitted is hard to find. This one has very high breast pockets which make it look unique.
- Belt Ruched Double Breasted Cotton & Silk Coat: A Hard Edged trench coat with belts and whistles. Works on an assortment of body types as long as the front closes over the bust.
- EL Tie Dye Jeans: Acid Wash Fabness if you like 100% cotton. It’s stiff, and you have to be okay with that.
- Wool Gabardine Pants: Clamdigger Fabness for curvy figures who wear pleated pants. Works on straighter figures, but not good on apple shapes.
- Avalynn Sleeveless Midi Dress: A classic Summer midi in gorgeous fabric. Fun with sneakers and a denim jacket.
- Elizabella Belted Dress: A classic shirt dress is versatile and flattering. This one works well on a larger bust.
- Santon Pencil Skirt: A cool-toned pencil skirt that’s best if you showcase the pattern with a tucked, semi-tucked or short top. Plenty of length for Team Tall. Easily hemmed.
- Tie Dye Pleated Midi Skirt: A warm-toned pleated skirt that can’t be hemmed so make sure you like the length. Swoosh-factor is delicious.
- Ottoman Stripe Sweater: An archictetural top that is beyond body type.
- Augustina Piazza Print Dress: Pretty, classic, professional and flattering. Dresses like this can go this distance.
- Maryana Floral Print Blouse: GORGEOUS fluid blouse that’s tailored in all the right places.
- John Safari Jacket: A belted jacket that works best BELTED, and not left untied. Blush is surprisingly versatile, and the tied style works best on those with a defined waist.
- Gingham Knit Trumpet Skirt: One of my narrow hipped clients launched me into orbit wearing this with a white top and white pumps. It’s very thick and structured, and can work on curvier body types when you’re good showcasing va va voom curves.
- Ruffle Collar Raincoat: An architectural trench coat with just enough structure. Long sleeves are easily hemmed.
- Carmine Ruched Sleeve Blouse: Structured & Pretty Blouse Fabness. Nice ’80s edge too.
- Manda Ruched Dress: A great dress for Team Loves To Showcase Legs. The cut is more forgiving than it looks.
- Satin Cowl Neck Blouse: Elegant, well made, and lovely fabric. Best on a curvier figure because it needs filling out.
- Short Denim Trench Jacket: An OTT item that is beyond body type. Great over a dress and skirt too.
- Carolyn Tuxedo Stripe Baby Boot Crop Jeans: A repeat style that works best on a rectangular body type.
- Large Geneva Tubular Hoop Earrings: LARGE hoop earrings in teal resin are hard to find, and these make quite the statement. They are BIG.
- Partan Cotton & Wool Shorts: Classic pleated bermuda shorts are trendy, and these work well on a long rise and defined waist.
- Cinch Cuff Full Leg Pants: Very poufy when you sit, but fun to wear. Best with a short or tucked top.
- Reworked Denim Skirt: You need hips and a long rise to keep these in place.
- Tie Dye Fit & Flare Midi Dress: Beautiful fit & flare if you wear sleeveless midis. Might run a size small.
- Mini Phoebe Leather Bag: Graphic Bag Fabness. VERY structured.
- ‘Federica’ Wedge Sandal: I have some happy clients in these. They are soft, comfortable, and can work on a wider foot.
- Tabi Pump: An acquired taste, but fun nonetheless. I love the colour.
- Mira Small Flat Hoop Earrings: White Resin Hoop Fabness in an interesting chunky yet refined, flat shape.
- Oversize Sweater: Butternut orange is yummy – just like butternut. The simple silhouette allows the colour to do the talking. The hi-low hem adds interest and structure. Works on a range of body types.
- Felix Wrap Top: A great blouse if you wear V-necks well and can fill them out. The fabric is thin and slippery so fab for Summer. Runs big.
- Hao Brush Print Bomber Jacket: A good style for a small bust, narrow shoulders and a long neck. Looks best zipped up like a top.
Go to the collection page if you would like to see the images alongside my descriptions.
NOTE: Some rich content in this post was omitted because it isn’t supported by the feed. Please visit the post on youlookfab.com to see the additional content.
BEST DEAL UPDATE: