The crew of the International Space Station recently took delivery of a case of wine. A full dozen bottles of delicious red wine traveled from Earth, through the atmosphere, and ended up at the orbiting laboratory where six scientists have to let it sit for a year before sending it back. They can’t drink it, which is a bummer, but the experiment aims to reveal how space radiation and low gravity might change the makeup and flavor of the wine.
It got me thinking: Who is going to be the first human to eat a vegetable grown on the surface of another world?
BGR Top Deals:
- If you need a hidden spy camera, this $ 30 cam is as covert as it gets
- Amazon just announced its big plans for Black Friday 2019
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy’s Black Friday 2019 deals are official: iPhone 11, Pixel 4, Note 10, and lots of other sales
- ‘Joker’ deleted scene gives us the spoiler we needed to understand the controversial ending
- Target Black Friday 2019 announced: iPhone 11 deals, 4K TVs, and an early ‘HoliDeals’ event
BEST DEAL UPDATE: